Create a 3D Graphic of your Website
In this Boxshot King tutorial, you will learn how to create a professional, 3D graphic of your website like this:
1. Click "START NOW".
2. Select "VIEW ALL" to see all the product mockup options. Select either a tablet, screen, or mobile device template. In this tutorial, I will be using "iPad Landscape".
3. Name your project by selecting the paper icon on the upper right side of the screen and typing in the "Project Title" field. You can also tag your mockup to keep all of your designs organized within BoxShotKing.
4. Select "BACKGROUND" from the left-hand column.
5. Select "MY UPLOADS" and then click "Select Image To Upload". This will open your files and you can upload a screenshot of your website.
6. Once your website screenshot appears in your workspace you can adjust it by clicking on the lock on the top toolbar and then clicking and dragging the handles on the side of the image.
7. Add text, icons, or stock images to customize your design.
8. Once you are happy with the way that your upload looks, click "FINALIZE" in the left-hand column.
8. Click "Render Mockup".
9. Select the background you want and download your graphic.
10. Utilize and enjoy your professional graphic.