Create Mockup Packaging
In this Boxshot King tutorial, you will learn how to create a professional mockup of a product box.
1. Click "START NOW".
2. Select a 3D mockup template from "boxes". I chose "Box Left".
3. Name your project by selecting the paper icon on the upper right side of the screen and typing in the "Project Title" field. You can also tag your mockup to keep all of your designs organized within BoxShotKing.4. You will design the back as if it was a flat lay. The spaces designated for the box top and box side design are specified.
5. Select "BACKGROUND" from the left-hand column and choose the one that you want to use for the front of the box since this is the largest area.
6. The image will load into your workspace. Move the handles on the sides to adjust it.
6. Repeat this step for the "BOX TOP" and "BOX SIDE" to give them a different background than the front but instead of selecting the images from the "BACKGROUND" tab, select them from "STOCK IMAGES" or upload images under the "UPLOAD IMAGES" tab.
To adjust the arrangement of your images, click on "Arrange" in the top toolbar, then click "Bring Forward" or "Send Back". You can additionally adjust the arrangement of your elements by dragging and dropping them into order at the bottom of the right-hand toolbar.
6. Add text, icons, and stock images using the buttons in the left-hand column. The toolbar along the top of your screen will allow you to customize each element as much as you desire. This is the fun part where you can easily create on your screen the design that you are picturing in your mind! Be mindful of the lines for the "BOX TOP" and the "BOX SIDE" as you design each aspect of the box. It will probably look segmented like this:
7. When you are happy with your design, click "FINALIZE".
8. Click "Render Mockup"
9. Click "Download"
10. Utilize and enjoy your professional packaging mockup!