Create a Mockup from Scratch
In this Boxshot King tutorial, you will learn how to create a professional mockup without uploading any images.
1. Click "START NOW".
2. Select "VIEW ALL" to see all the product mockup options, then click to select the one you want to create.
3. Name your project by selecting the paper icon on the upper right side of the screen and typing in the "Project Title" field. You can also tag your mockup to keep all of your designs organized within BoxShotKing.
4. Select "BACKGROUND" from the left-hand column and choose a pre-loaded background you want to use. Our library and stock images offer hundreds of options for you.
5. The image will load into your workspace. Move the handles on the side to adjust the image area that you will use as your background. Any dark area of the image will not be in your final product.
6. Add text, icons, and stock images using the buttons in the left-hand column. Our library has endless options for you, and the toolbar along the top of your screen will allow you to customize each element as much as you desire. This is the fun part where you can easily create on your screen the design that you are picturing in your mind!
7. When you are happy with your design, click "FINALIZE".
8. Click "Render Mockup".
9. Click "Download"
10. Utilize and enjoy your professional mockup!