Turn an Upload into a 3D Mockup
In this Boxshot King tutorial, you will learn how to create a professional mockup without uploading any images.
1. Click "START NOW".
2. Select "VIEW ALL" to see all the product mockup options, then click to select the one you want to create.
3. Name your project by selecting the paper icon on the upper right side of the screen and typing in the "Project Title" field. You can also tag your mockup to keep all of your designs organized within BoxShotKing.
4. Select "BACKGROUND" from the left-hand column.
5. Select "MY UPLOADS" and then click "Select Image To Upload". This will open your files and you can click the image you want to use.
6. Once your selected image appears in your workspace you can adjust it by clicking and dragging the handles on the side.
7. Once you are happy with the way that your upload looks, click "FINALIZE" in the left-hand column.
8. Click "Render Mockup".
9. Select the file type and background option you want, then select "Download". Note that the file must be a .png or .pdf to have a transparent background.
10. Utilize and enjoy your professional mockup!